Becoming a Parent
Imagine holding your newborn baby in your hands. It’s a feeling which cannot be paralleled by any other joy in this world. It is just fantastic. Here you are with your child in whom you visualize your childhood giving you a chance to live life in that lane once again.
There are a lot of things which must be considered whenever a couple plans for a baby, which may or may not be their first child. This is rather an instinctive and natural act, but you can increase your probability of conceiving by taking care of certain things. Parenting is an amazing experience.
Factors Affecting the Likelihood of Conceiving:
By gaining knowledge of certain things, you can build upon the likelihood of getting pregnant this time. These factors are:
- Women should primarily get familiar with their cycle of ovulation. Fertilization only during the journey of egg towards the uterus. Hence, it is extremely important that women get familiar with their ovulation cycle.
- Mostly this occurs on the 14th day of the menstrual cycle, supposing that menstruation occurs on day 1. Fertility will be the highest for about 2 weeks from the time your penultimate period begins which lasts for around 3 days.
- Male fertility decreases after frequent ejaculations. So, it is advisable for the couple, especially men, to hold and abstain themselves from any sexual activity for some time before ovulation period begins. Due to this, the male ejaculation will have a greater count of sperms and hence the chance of getting pregnant will increase.
- Both parents must try to abstain themselves from smoking. Ovary responsiveness to fertility stimulation by medication is reduced by cigarette smoke due to which the likelihood of conceiving decreases. Though there is no effect on sperm count, for reasons of solidarity, even men must quit smoking as this will help in improving the mother’s health in general.
- Keep a check on the type of food and drinks that you will be consuming. Weekly alcohol intake must be limited to just 4 drinks. Men having sperm counts which are low must totally stop drinking.
- Caffeine consumption by women should also be limited to just 2 cups per day as drinking more coffee reduces your conception chances and even after you have conceived, chances of miscarriage will be increased if you consume 4 cups or more of coffee daily.
- It is imperative to have a proper diet. Ability of getting pregnant does get affected by your health. Being underweight or overweight may lead to complications at the time of pregnancy.
- Consult a qualified fertility specialist for proper guidelines regarding conception and pregnancy.
Parenting, though tough, is an extremely wonderful and rewarding experience. Make sure you begin on the right note.
Proper Parenting-The Spiritual Consideration
Parenting is indeed a tough job. Every time you would be faced by various answers and alternatives. What seemed right earlier may not be considered ideal by you now after giving second thoughts. Consequently, you may end up getting totally confused and frustrated if you do not get the desired results with your decisions. Decisions for supporting you child must be made very wisely.
Making the Right Decision:
Introspection can be useful. By asking yourself, whether you are on the right track or not and also asking whether you have the solution to your problems or not, you will eventually make a correct decision. Usually, the answers to all of the life’s questions reside in us only. We just need to shake our spirit a bit. You should maintain faith in the divinity of the god. Through this faith, more often than not, you will get the answers to all the parenting questions regarding the when/what/where/who and most importantly how.
It doesn’t matter, if you have an academically challenged, shy, socially immature, ADHD or ADD labeled child, maintaining faith in the divine is the only thing that you need to do. After all, it is only because of this divine connection, that your child thrives in this world as a Spiritual being.
Guided By Your Spirit:
By feeling relaxed and letting your life be guided by your spirit at every junction of your parenting journey makes this journey an easier one to go past through. This also has a very positive effect on your child. The child learns to keep faith and live in the divine presence. This will help him understand that each situation must be approached with balance Wisdom, Love and Power. If you keep faith and adopt this method of living each day, you will see that all your experiences will unfold themselves in a special manner, substantiating the divine presence in all the situations.
The supreme role model of a child is his/her parents. They continuously watch you and try to imitate and learn all that you do. Your consciousness influences them the most. So, while using spiritual principles for finding answers to various circumstances in your everyday life, you make your child learn and follow in the same way.
The Correct Way:
Right way of parenting includes a lot of things. Some of them are:
- You must dedicate some time exclusively to yourself everyday by doing things like meditating, running, praying, walking, reading inspirational stuff, journals, etc.
- Identify your real magnificence by allowing the divine power of filling your each day with a lot of Love.
- Always maintain faith in the divine power which is supporting your family.
- Don’t get frustrated or confused while making decisions. Use your inner wisdom and conscience to make decisions.
- Feel the presence of the love of the divine within you and express it in all of your relationships.
- Be receptive and open to all the guidance provided by your spirit.
If this formula is used for creating balance in our family lives, instead of looking towards your family for filling your empty soul with love, you will come home totally filled with the love of the divine guiding you at each and every step. Parenting becomes easier because of this belief as you tend to think that your child also connects with the same divine power that you live from.
This is how proper parenting is done!
Tagged parenting tips